Friday 6 May 2016

Ultimate Anti Wrinkles Solution

Ultimate Anti Wrinkles SolutionMr. Mango Advanced Collagen Cream was delivered very fast. It was very nicely packaged in a sealed minimalist elegant white box which makes it look like a very expensive product, the type you find in a SpaceNK store. Inside the box, carefully wrapped in tissue paper, was a modern looking clear plastic bottle with pump dispenser which was sealed. The pump dispenser works very, very well and it allows you to control how much product you want to get out of the bottle.

I was intrigued by the ingredients mix in this product, particularly the marine collagen element that is why I wanted to try this cream.

The labelling on the box and bottle clearly shows a very impressive ingredients list, all nourishing and anti-ageing as far as I can tell.

The cream has a very pale yellow colour and it is light and has the most amazing scent (fresh citrusy and flowery - I cannot identify it precisely). It is a good size 50ml product.

In my case, half a pump of this cream is enough to cover both face and neck. The cream spreads easily to cover the entire area and a gentle massage helps the cream to absorb fully very quickly.

I have used the cream both evening and morning. It did not leave an oily residue or cause me any redness, itchiness, dryness, spots or any other negative reactions. It feels soothing, gentle but very nourishing so the results for me have been softer skin all around and a fresher, radiant appearance. It also helped the patch of redness I have on my cheeks look less prominent so it has a calming soothing effect on the skin. It is ideal as a morning face cream and it works well with or without makeup - I found applying makeup after this cream was absolutely perfect.

I would recommend this cream for all ages as a nourishing gentle daily face cream which contains really good anti-ageing, nourishing and anti-inflammatory natural ingredients.

It was very reassuring to see this product is made in England and the company details are clearly shown on the label. This to me means a trustworthy, honest manufacturer who clearly takes great care in presenting a good quality product to a high standard.



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Mango-PROFESSIONAL-Anti-Ageing-Anti-Wrinkle/dp/B01CT1B7JA/&keywords=anti+wrinkle+cream

No comments:

Post a Comment