Thursday 17 March 2016

Buying Bradenton realestate was awesome this summer!

Buying Bradenton realestate was awesome this summer! I was pondering making the move south to west Florida area for quite some time. I was down on holiday with some friends and fell in love with the Bradenton area. It seemed perfect for me, to be able to settle right in and relax. The town wasn't so big that I would get lost in and yet just quaint enough where everything was a quick 5 minute drive away. And if I was craving some big city excitement, I could take the interstate up just a 45-minute drive north to Tampa. I connected with Forbes Property Group after doing some research online and I landed on their web page. It was so easy to use and I was able to contact them with just a few clicks. They responded that same day and I told them what I was searching for and my exciting journey to Bradenton began. They found me the perfect home for sale in Bradenton and not far from the outlet malls I fell in love with on my holiday weekend plus the beautiful beaches I can’t wait to sun bathe on again. 

  The staff was super friendly and helpful every step of the way!. Mike was there night and day to answer all my questions andeven calm those home buyer nerves that seemed to creep in once in a while. I thought it would be difficult with my family not living in town to find homes and look through them. My agent was a true real estate expert! And ended up personally previewing the homes I selected online and got back to me if they thought it was a fit for my needs. At times I thought they were even more picky about the house than I would have been myself. He would remind me that this was a large financial purchase and he wanted to make sure I got my every dimes worth. 

  I am so glad to have found real estate company. There is no doubt that if I was to ever sell my home here, there is only one realtor I would contact.



property searches



No comments:

Post a Comment