So we are all on the same page, nursing tanks share one thing in common – their the ability to flip-down both sides and provide quick access for breastfeeding. I have used tanks from Bravado but this was my initial time using one from a company named You! Lingerie.
You! Lingerie tanks feature:
- 4 eye-popping color combinations
- Built-in nursing bra provides support, comfort, and discretion
- Cotton and elastane blend to accommodate your changing belly and breast
- Easy one-handed maternity nursing clips
- Adjustable straps that can be worn classic or cross back
- Easy sizing – S, M, L, XL
After living in it since the baby arrived, I have to say that this is the best nursing tank ever and I own a lot.
Though this tank is a little more expensive than others, it is definitely worth it. I have some cheaper options and if find that they are often too long, the fabric is stiff and doesn’t stretch and they don’t cover my chest. The You! Lingerie tanks are more stylish than my other ones. These nursing tanks also do a awesome job at helping to hide my postpartum belly. These tanks top my must have list for breastfeeding and pregnant mothers.