Thursday 17 March 2016

Buying Bradenton realestate was easy this summer!

Buying Bradenton realestate was easy this summer!I had been thinking of making a move south to Florida area for quite some time. I had gone there on vacation with some family and fell in love with the Bradenton area. It seemed perfect for me, to be able to settle right in and relax. It wasn't so big that I would get lost in and yet just cozy enough where everything was a simple drive away. And if I was craving some larger city excitement, I could take a fast 45-minute drive north to Tampa. I contacted Forbes Property Group after doing some research online and I found their website. It was so easy to navigate and I was able to contact them with just a few clicks. They answered my call that same day and I explained to them what I was looking for and my exciting journey to Parrish began. They found me the perfect home for sale in Parrish and not far from the outlet malls I fell in love with on my holiday weekend plus the beautiful beaches I couldn't wait to relax on again. 

  The broker was super nice and helpful every step of the way!. Todd was there night and day to answer all my questions andeven calm those home buyer nerves that seemed to creep in every once in a while. I thought it would be difficult with my family not already living in town to search for a home and look through them for me. My agent showed to be a real estate expert! And would personally previewing the homes I selected online and got back to me if they thought it was a fit for my needs. At times I thought they were even more selective about things than I would have been myself. He would remind me that this was a large financial purchase and he wanted to make sure I got my every dimes worth. 

  I am so glad to have connected with this agency. There is no doubt that if I decided to ever sell my home here, there is only one brokerage I would call.



property searches



No comments:

Post a Comment